- Great package plus out pocket expenses covered.
- Immediate start for the right Candidate.
- Variety no two days are ever the same.
Client & Location Information:
Never a dull moment as each day is a new experience with this refreshing role across several Sydney suburbs. At times you will have the opportunity to cover the sites in the Illawarra and Hunter Valley regions. My client is seeking a full-time Group Pharmacist to commence immediately to provide rotational coverage across their network.
You will work 38 to 40hr/pw on a flexible roster. Ideally you have a can do attitude, positive work ethic and thrive working as part of the team. Some knowledge of Fred would be helpful as script trade varies from site to site but you will have the support the other Pharmacists at times. This will give you the opportunity to build on your acquire skills to deliver high quality customer care and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Vaccination Accredited.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Great package + expenses for travel and accommodation when required outside of Sydney is being offered.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035421.