- Maternity Cover Contract with accommodation.
- Fabulous location close to Bathurst and Lithgow.
- Experience life away from city stresses.
Client & Location Information:
Regional pharmacy on the outskirts of Bathurst needs a reliable PIC to cover a maternity leave contract commencing early January. This is a great opportunity for you to experience a country lifestyle yet still be within a few hours of Sydney. They are looking for professional Pharmacist with 2+ experience for a full time role to further build the business.
Reliable experienced Pharmacist to lead a dedicated fun team of four on a permanent full time roster. The usual dispensary duties including checking websters, ordering and assisting with staff trainging and vaccinations. Bring your broad knowledge across 7CPA services and your ability to deliver a high level of healthcare on a flexible roster that has some weekend shifts. In this role you will be:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Vaccination accreditation.
- Strong communication and people skills an advantage.
- Assist in managing staff.
- You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive hourly rate plus super and self contained accommodation will be provided to a reliable experienced Pharmacist in Charge.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200037780 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.