- Thursday to Saturday roster.
- Forward dispense model.
- Experienced team.
Client & Location Information:
This family owned pharmacy located in a modern shopping centre on the north side of Brisbane is looking for a Pharmacist to join their friendly and customer focused team.
This could be just the one you've been waiting for if you have been wanting to have more involvement with your patients on a one to one basis and have been frustrated with staffing levels that haven't allowed for this.
With this Pharmacist/PIC role you will be working a roster from Thursday to Saturday.
Whilst you will be working with a team of 2 other Pharmacists the majority of the time, there will be opportunity for you to work as Sole Pharmacist on the Saturday.
Experienced technicians and a medium script trade allow for a lot of time for the Pharmacists to be interacting with the patients as the priority.
You will be working with the team to provide a myriad of pharmacy professional services including vaccinations.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* A genuine desire to make a difference with your patients health outcomes.
* Proven ability to work harmoniously within a pharmacy team.
* Vaccination certified or willingness to obtain this.
* All levels of experience will be considered.
Salary & Benefits:
$40 to $45/hr plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200037577 , or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com