- 35hrs/fortnight plus your choice of additional hours.
- PIC on base $50/hr. 4 day fortnight.
- Stunning Newcastle close to CBD.
Client & Location Information:
If city living has lost its sheen then a fast trip on the new NorthConnex to Newcastle will give you a whole new perspective on life. Exciting opportunity to work a unique part time roster every second week within a fun team culture. Located in a popular leafy inner city suburb this award winning pharmacy has won many local business awards, with a preferred employer who value their people.
- You will work on a unique roster 35 hours/fortnight.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday every second week, permanent part time.
- A productive, efficient team player with a positive attitude.
- Competent with PPI's.
- Fast paced environment.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
Salary & Benefits:
Above award hourly rate negotiable package is being offered.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200037667.