- High paying Qld role with Resort style accom
- Genuine partnership potential.
- Professional services.
Client & Location Information:
This customer focused community pharmacy located in Hervey Bay on Qld's beautifuly Fraser Coast is looking to bring on board a new Pharmacist Manager to join their team of professionals.
This is a full-time Pharmacist Manager role that will have you overseeing the daily pharmacy operations in this forward pharmacy setting.
The staffing levels are excellent with a couple of experienced Dispensary Technicians and front of shop staff headed up by an experienced Retail Manager, which will allow the time needed to be providing standout service to your local community.
Roster is totally negotiable, but potentially 40 hours per week. 1 in 4 weekends there would be expectation for either a Saturday or a Sunday to be a part of weekend roster across the group.
* Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA. |
* Ideally with management experience or the background that would have you ready to step up in to this role perhaps for the first time.
* Clear and concise communication style.
* Ability to build rapport with all ages and a desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* This role is open to all levels of experience - even early career Pharmacists if you have the confidence and have been working and excelling in a busy vibrant pharmacy setting.
Salary & Benefits:
Up to $60/hr for a fully experienced Pharmacist Manager - $50/hr for someone ready to take up a PIC role with mentoring in to management available.Resort Style accommodation provided. Relocation assistance provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting job #200037575, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org