- 3.5day long weekend every 2nd week.
- Professional services.
- Open to experienced or newly registered Pharmacists.
Client & Location Information:
A busy and well-established pharmacy is looking for a passionate, service orientated Pharmacist to join their team working Tuesdays to Fridays and every second Saturday. The pharmacy is located in the beautiful Lockyer Valley, less than 1 hours' drive from Brisbane offering an attractive lifestyle and affordable living.
The Pharmacist In Charge role will suit either an experienced or newly registered Pharmacist wanting to assist in driving the business. The Pharmacist in Charge role will have you working alongside a professional pharmacy team and you will have continuous support by the working pharmacy owner.
Roster Tuesday to Friday plus working every 2nd Saturday (Tuesday start is 12noon). Every 2nd week this provides a 3.5day weekend.
Key responsibilities include;
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently.
- Use FRED Dispense and POS System.
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice on OTC and prescription medication
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with local allied health care professionals.
- Provide professional services.
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community.
- Maximising the 7CPA funding opportunities.
- Managing the workflow in the dispensary.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Solid understanding of current industry legislation and regulations.
- Strong organisational, decision and communication skills.
- Experience within a busy pharmacy dispensary.
- Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Vaccination accredited.
- Friendly and helpful disposition.
Salary & Benefits:>
$42-$45/ hour plus super, plus 25%/hr for Saturdays.
How to Apply:>
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200036167