- From $50/hr Newcastle PIC.
- Customer service focused.
- Immediate start for the right Candidate.
Client & Location Information:
Dynamic buzzing Newcastle offers a city lifestyle without the high costs assocated with Sydney. A soughtafter employer with a very small network just a few minutes from the CBD is looking for a high energy Pharmacist to join their fun team in a leafy Newcastle suburb!
A permanent full time Pharmacist role to work 38 to 40 hours/week on a rotational flexible roster that includes some weekend shifts.
- A productive, efficient team player with a positive attitude and clear communication.
- Competent with PPI's.
- Vaccination accreditation.
- Confident working within a fast paced environment.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
Salary & Benefits:
Great negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200037513