- Work with a Pharmacy Owner who champions her staff.
- Available for trial as a Locum booking.
- 2 bedroom self-contained apartment provided.
Client & Location Information
Is it time to really take your career seriously and give yourself the opportunity to shine in a regional location with a pharmacy owner who excels in championing her staff with ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring?
This Central Queensland pharmacy owner wants the opportunity to speak with you about your career progression and how making the move could well and truly be the making of your pharmacy career.
This is an opportunity well worth checking out for many reasons not just the stand-out salary being offered.
This is a full-time Pharmacist Manager role where you will be involved in the strategic management of all aspects of the business including retail.
There will be a large focus on professional services and innovation within the pharmacy. Your day will have you working across the service of customers, dispensing as required, providing professional services and co-ordinating the pharmacy team. The pharmacy is one of 3 in the location - everyone works cohesively together with fantastic support from the owner.
If you would like to go there to work as a Locum to get a closer look, this could happen.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Exceptional customer service.
- A genuine interest in helping people achieving best health outcomes utilising professional services.
- Innovative thinker.
- Ability to work alongside a dedicated team including a Retail Manager.
- Open and friendly disposition.
Salary & Benefits
$50-55/hr plus super depending on previous management experience plus a 2 bedroom self-contained apartment provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200036938