- Forward pharmacy with clinic room.
- Small team to work alongside.
- Inclusive Pharmacist Manager.
Client & Location Information:
A successful family orientated pharmacy group in Cairns find themselves looking for a new Pharmacist in Charge for one of their Cairns stores due to a relocation. This could be the time for you to make the change to a group where your input of ideas and skills will be valued.
This Pharmacist in Charge role will have you working as Sole Pharmacist at times and also at times alongside the Pharmacist Manager. He has a very inclusive management style.
Brilliant back-up from the local head office team. They are genuine in their desire to support and encourage their people at all levels.
Professional service provision is encouraged with a dedicated clinic room where you will be able to provide Vaccinations and Medschecks together with other services you may have an enthusiasm for. This owner is open to hearing about and then potentially implementing new ideas.
Roster is Tuesday to Saturday.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* All experience levels considered.
* A collaborative approach to working within a team.
* Proven ability to build rapport with your customer base.
* A love of providing stand-out health advice.
Salary & Benefits:
$45/hr plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200035851