- Work life balance roster offered.
- Friendly, inclusive team.
- Involved pharmacy owner.
Client & Location Information:
The iconic Cairns on the Queensland Far North Coast is the location of this community pharmacy that is looking for a new Pharmacist in Charge to join their team.
This is a full-time Pharmacist on Duty role where you will be doing the day to day running of this well managed dispensary. This is an opportunity to join a small, fun, happy community pharmacy team.
Minfos dispense for medium script trade.Small amount of community websters - packed by Technician.
Proposed roster (negotiable): Wednesday to Saturday with alternate Sunday (5.5hrs/fortnight @ $60/hr) This gives a 3 days off one week and 2 days off the next.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Customer friendly and approachable.
* Ability to build relationships with all ages and walks of life.
* Ideally with experience working as Sole Pharmacist.
Salary & Benefits:
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref # 200037350