- $50 to $55/hour + $10k rent assist + relocation.
- Great fun supportive long term team members.
- New England region of northern NSW.
Client & Location Information:
Nestled in a bustle town on the Northern Tablelands, of the New England region of NSW is a family first town where your will say goodbye to humid hot summers (they sometimes have a little snow in the winters) and stressful commutes to work and say hello to wide open spaces supporting cattle, sheep and crops. This warm friendly town has a strong art scene and some of very finest coffee shops to be found outside of Sydney. One of the longest established pharmacy in the town is looking for an experienced professional PIC. You will become part of a professional hard working team with a can do attitude who excel in delivering a high level of healthcare to their loyal customers.
They are looking for an enthusiastic professional PIC with 2+ years experience in retail pharmacy to lead their high energy team. A rotational roster of40+ hours a week with three days off each fortnight. A competative package is on offer for the right candidate with the ability to handle the general day to day duties within community pharmacy including counselling, OTC and Influenza vaccination plus maintaining QCPP & 7CPA targets suppported by a small team.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Conduct health an professional services.
- Vaccination accreditation preferred.
- Provide counselling and advice to customers on medications /OTC lines.
- Organised approach with excellent communication/time management skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent salary package is being offered depending on experience, accreditations and qualifications and accommodation and relocation assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035680