- Pharmacist full time from $47/hour + $350 rent/relocation assistance.
- Experienced Pharmacist who works well in a team.
- Flexible roster that works for with you.
Client & Location Information:
Pharmacist with 2+ years experience to join a dynamic team in an exciting northern rivers pharmacy. Call Ballina or Byron Bay home as it is only a short drive away. Ideally you have a broad knowledge of community pharmacy, pharmacy services and are accredited to vaccinate. This dynamic pharmacy owner is looking for a person with an outgoing personality to become a part of their cohesive team.
Working 38 to 40hrs permanent full time, in this role you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing and counselling and you will be confident approaching customers from all backgrounds. Ideally you thrive in a fast paced high energy environment within a fun team culture.
You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare. In this role you will:
- Display solid Pharmacist experience and skills.
- Broad knowledge across pharmacy services and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- Vaccination accreditation would be highly regarded.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- A reliable, organised Pharmacist who enjoys working as part of a team.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who is setting new benchmarks in community pharmacy.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035562 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au