- Perfect step-up to PIC opportunity.
- Supportive and collaborative pharmacy team.
- Uncomplicated, modern pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
Modern community pharmacy located in friendly, regional Bundaberg, Queensland.
Only 1 hour flight to Brisbane and short 15 minutes drive to beautiful Bargara Beach.
Loads of infrastructure with school, sporting facilities, shopping, entertainment without all the traffic and crowds.
This is a full-time Pharmacist in Charge role where you will be supported by an experienced Dispensary Technician, Retail Manager and FOS team. In addition to this the store management is looked after by an experienced Area Manager.
Fred dispense - no methadone, no nursing homes. Medium script trade.
Option for either a Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday roster - you choose. No evenings - no Sundays.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Confidence to step up in to a PIC role - perhaps for the first time.
* Balanced approach to dispensary operations and customer interaction.
* Excited to provide effective health support and advice to all ages.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively - both spoken and written.
Salary & Benefits:
$46/hr plus superannuation, plus all permanent entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref # 200037103