- Exciting salary package from $50/hour+.
- Small dedicated fun team.
- Wollongong location-always something happening.
Client & Location Information:
Well established pharmacy is looking for a reliable full time Pharmacist in Charge to work five days a week roster. This is an opportunity to join a progressive, customer focused pharmacy in the Wollongong area within a supportive employer that enables their staff to deliver a high level of healthcare and wonderful outcomes for their patients and customers. Exciting Wollongong city a little bit country wrapped in beachside magic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated reliable and highly organised individual to work within a structured environment with an exceptional team. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience of a Pharmacist in Charge in Australian community pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits:
Exciting salary package is on offer depending on experience and knowledge you can bring to this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035502.