- Spend your weekends exploring beautiful islands and reefs.
- Formal leadership training qualification paid by owner.
- Friendly team with plenty of support.
Client & Location Information:
This Pharmacist in Charge role is located in the beautiful Mackay. This small coastal city has a lot to offer. From exploring islands and reefs close by to rainforests, national parks and lagoons surrounding.
You will be the sole Pharmacist in Charge working full-time and will be a part of a welcoming and supportive team. The roster will have you working Monday - Friday with some weekend work required here and there.
Minfos for a light-medium script trade
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Desire to work in a collaborative community pharmacy.
- Clear communication style with the ability to work within a team.
Salary & Benefits:
$45/hour plus super + relocation assistance.
Aside from a competitive hourly rate and relocation assistance you will also be benefited with the following:
- Periodic flights home available.
- 12 months mentoring contract.
- Formal leadership training qualification provided by owner.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200036247