- PIC on base $48/hour.
- Long week/short week roster.
- Inner city suburb of Newcastle.
Client & Location Information:
If city living has lost its sheen then a fast trip on the new NorthConnex to Newcastle will give you a whole new prospective on life. Exciting opportunity to become part of a dynamic team who support one another and simply love what they are doing. Located in a popular leafy inner city suburb this award winning pharmacy has won many local business awards, while the employer strives to retain and value their people.
You will work on a roational roster up to 66 hours/ fortnight one week long the next short, full time with every second weekend off.
- A productive, efficient team player with a positive attitude.
- Competent with PPI's.
- Fast paced environment.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
Salary & Benefits:
Great negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200036739 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au