- Engaged and involved pharmacy owner.
- Great work culture.
- Opportunity for Career development with pro-active group.
Client & Location Information:
Outer north Brisbane suburb (30kms from Brisbane CBD) is the home to this modern community pharmacy setting.
Full-Time Pharmacist in Charge role available.
This position has the capacity to turn into a Pharmacist Manager role for the right person.
As the Pharmacist in Charge, you will be leading and managing the dispensary team to deliver empowering health care to your customers. Daily responsibilities will include dispensing, counseling, team training, stock control, stock ordering, and customer engagement.
Tuesday to Saturday roster.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Desire to grow your career.
* Leadership experience will be highly regarded.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively in a friendly manner.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
$50 - $55 per hour + super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion at 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: #44179