- Sunday PIC $70/hour + super.
- Reliable professional Pharmacist.
- Broad knowledge of community pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
We are looking for a reliable Pharmacist professional who is customer service orientated to look after a high energy site each Sunday. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services. Forward dispense experience is essential with sound knowledge of PPI's that ensure exceptional customer healthcare on the Central Coast of NSW. If you are an enthusiastic Pharmacist in Charge with good knowledge we would like to hear from you. Close to sparkling beaches and less than an hour and half drive from the hustle bustle of Sydney.
- Driven to provide a high level of customer care to exceed expectation that keeps them coming back.
- Deliver 7CPA professional services.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Well developed people and communication skills.
- Accreditation for vaccination preferred.
- Driven to make a real difference in customers' lives.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional package is being offered to the right Candidate plus the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036597 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.