- No weekend work! PIC from $50-$55/hour.
- Relocation + rental assistance-what are you waiting for?.
- No COVID, red lights or traffic jams!.
Client & Location Information:
A small but well establish pharmacy is looking for another full time Pharmacist to join their dedicated team working Monday to Friday. This Great Western Plains region town is a great place to raise a family if you have school aged children there is a choice of good schools and activities for everyone including the Western Plains Zoo.
Working 42+hrs full time permanent role, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Ideal role for a newly registered Pharmacist with some knowledge of Minfos dispensary/POS system for a low script trade. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers.
In this role you will be:
- Demonstrate previous Pharmacist experience and skills.
- Vaccination accreditation preferred.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- A reliable, organised Pharmacist who thrives as part of a professional team.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation plus relocation and rental assistance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036130 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au