- Magic border town location 2½ north of Melbourne.
- Customer focused fun culture.
- Work one weekend in four.
Client & Location Information:
Quiet lazy houseboats breaks on your weekends off when you join this award winning pharmacy just 2½ hours drive from Melbourne where the living is relaxed. Come and join this customer focused pharmacy that is designed around the needs of their community as their full time Pharmacist as part of a fun team on Victoria's border.
This is a full time Pharmacist role will see you handle the usual dispensary and professional services duties for a busy script trade within a team of 2-3 other pharmacists. Being a customer focused pharmacy, your approach to professional services will be efficient and of high quality with prior experience in sleep apnoea, HMR, MedsCheck, aged care services and vaccination an advantage.
Skills & Experience:
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Broad knowledge of PPI's and vaccinations accredited preferred.
- Idealy 2+ years experience.
- Genuine interest across Aged Care, Aboriginal Health and pharmacy services.
Salary & Benefits:
Great package on offer including penalty rates for weekends.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 200036110.