- Lismore City the centre of Summerland!
- Choice of 20hrs part time or 38hrs/week full time.
- Exceptional hourly rates for the right Candidate.
Client & Location Information:
You decide what is best for you, choice of two rosters either 38 full time or 20hrs/week . If you have school aged children that you need to deliver/pickup each day then the part time role of 20hrs/week, working 10am to 3pm is best. A rare opportunity to work has become available within a professional team that is creating new benchmarks in healthcare in a friendly northern rivers township. This diverse pharmacy owner is looking for an experienced Pharmacist to become a part of their cohesive team.
Working 20hrs part time or 38hrs full time permanent roles, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a high script trade in this fun fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers. In this role you will be:
- Display solid Pharmacist experience and skills.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- A reliable, organised Pharmacist who enjoys being part of a team.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate above award plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035554 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au