Effective support from sister store close by.
Forward dispense set-up.
Tuesday to Saturday roster.
Client & Location Information:
This busy community pharmacy located in Rockhampton is adjacent to a medical center in the local shopping center, ensuring plenty of foot traffic and customer interaction each and every day. Work for a reputable and innovative pharmacy group, known for supporting its staff's work-life balance and professional development.
This is a full-time role working a Tuesday to Saturday roster. Your day to day duties will see you working alongside the Pharmacist Manager with some time as sole Pharmacist, dispensing scripts, counselling and engaging with patients of the local community.
This is a role which will allow you to embrace your enthusiasm for a forward dispensing model.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Proactive approach to providing quality customer service and healthcare outcomes.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with co-workers and customers.
* A team mentality and willingness to work as part of a cohesive unit.
* Would suit an early career pharmacist due to support from owner who works in pharmacy close by.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable $37-$40/hr Mon-Fri $42-$45/hr Sat based on experience. Initial accommodation provided whilst you get settled in to accommodation of your own choosing.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200034967