- Service over Price.
- No Methadone or nursing homes.
- Newly registered encouraged and remunerated well.
Client & Location Information:
A Pharmacist role has become available with this well established seaside community pharmacy - located in central coastal QLD, with easy access to Mackay and the Whitsunday Islands. Beautiful seachange town.
In this Full time Pharmacist role you will work alongside a friendly and experienced team including the Pharmacist Manager who is very approachable, Dispense Tech, experienced Retail Manager and front of shop team to deliver an outstanding service to the community.
No methadone or nursing home trade in this pharmacy.
You will be working across all the Professional Services.
Your roster will include alternate weekends (not full day on Sunday) with 2 days off during the week (flexible as to which 2 days they are).
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience in a customer focused pharmacy setting.
* Friendly and clear communication style.
* Proven ability to work cohesively within a community pharmacy team.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr M-F, $55/hr Sat, $60/hr Sun plus weekly accommodation assistance and relocation assistance provided.
This is a genuine employer who is open to a long term managing partnership option in the future.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200035917