- Compounding Pharmacist to join a dynamic group making difference.
- Positive outgoing personality and thrives as part of the team.
- Monday to Friday south of Canberra CBD.
Client & Location Information:
An experienced compounding Pharmacist is required to commence almost immediately who is able to move seamlessly into a high energy team. My client is seeking a unique person who can provide a very high level of healthcare to their loyal customers, south of the city of Canberra. So many activities to be found from snowfields to our most amazing wildlife sanctuary.
Great Monday to Friday roster permanent full time position. Ideally you will have a can do attitude, positive work ethic and love being part of the team. Broad knowledge or strong interest in compounding is essential and some Fred experience would be helpful as this is a fast paced dispensary but you will have the support of other Pharmacists at times. This will give you the opportunity to build on your acquire skills to deliver high quality customer care and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge when counselling.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Compounding experience preferred.
- You will be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Vaccination Accredited preferred.
- Advise on dispensary and OTC products.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Great hourly rate is on offer plus superannuation and all entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035513