- Up to $45/hr - negotiable.
- Friendly community pharmacy.
- Harmonious team.
Client & Location Information:
Full-time Pharmacist to join this Community Pharmacy located in a regional town situated close to the Grampians National Park, approximately a two hour drive north-west of Melbourne and an hour from a regional city.
As a team Pharmacist, you will provide a variety of pharmacy services including dispensing, counselling, DAA's, Clinical Interventions, Medschecks, Vaccinations and stock control all whilst you work alongside a well-trained pharmacy team who aim to provide customer focused care in an effective, prompt and professional manner.
This is a vibrant, community pharmacy where you will have the opportunity to build your skills across all the professional services being offered. Working Monday to Friday with some weekend work required - this is a role offering good earning capacity whilst you are bringing your expertise to this successful country pharmacy.
Fred dispense for a medium to large script trade.
- Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
- All experience levels considered.
- Proven effectiveness within a busy dispensary.
- Competence with FRED dispense.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and friendly manner with all ages.
- Ability to work within a team harmoniously.
Salary & Benefits:
Up to $45/hr plus super, negotiable plus accommodation subsidy - to be negotiated with employer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref:200037500