- Friendly pharmacy with over 30 years of experience serving the community.
- Support from management staff and owners.
- Suitable for Pharmacists of all levels of experience wishing to make a lifestyle change.
Client & Location Information:
Are you a Pharmacist seeking a lifestyle change? This community pharmacy is situated in a picturesque town 130km north east of Melbourne. Spend your days off exploring the nearby mountain ranges and waterways. With excellent working conditions this role has a lot to offer, including hands on support from the owners staff.
Full-time Pharmacist to assist the dispensary with the day to day operations.
Your main duties will see yourself dispensing, counselling patients and checking Websters, Along with delivering exceptional customer service for the local community.
Work hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic.
Salary & Benefits:
$45-50/hr plus super, accommodation and relocation expenses can also be negotiated.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref # 200037467.