- Pharmacist, the beautiful Central Coast region.
- $45/hour salary package on offer.
- Small friendly community Pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
Full-time Pharmacist role available in the beautiful Central Coast region, only an hour and 15 minutes north of Sydney.
This Pharmacist role will suit a registered Pharmacist who is happy coming out from behind the dispensary and communicating with customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently;
- Use FRED Dispense and POS System;
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optinal healthcare
- Provide professional services;
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community.
- Current Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Organised and reliable with strong work ethic;
- A willingness to learn and build on your knowledge to deliver a high level of healthcare;
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers
- Address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable salary depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200037441 when you email email@example.com or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829.