- From $55/hour plus accom and relocation support.
- Great fun supportive team culture.
- River town on the Barwon River central NSW.
Client & Location Information:
Nestled snuggly between Bourke and Walgett in a historical river town on the Barwon River, once a regular stop for the paddle-steamers and home to the Ngemba people who designed a fish net using their advanced knowledge of river hydrology and fish ecology to trap and catch large numbers of fresh water fish found in the area some 40,000 years ago.
We are looking for a Pharmacist with a can-do attitude, solid knowledge across community services and the confidence to communicate with people from different backgrounds. Ideally you will be an enthusiastic professional Pharmacist with 2+ years experience in retail pharmacy to join their high energy team. There is a rotational roster of 81½ hours a fortnight with three days off each fortnight. A very competative package is on offer for the right candidate with the ability to handle the general day to day duties within community pharmacy including counselling, OTC and Influenza vaccination plus maintaining QCPP and 7CPA targets with the suppport of a small team.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Conduct professional pharmacy services.
- Vaccination accreditation preferred.
- Provide counselling and advice to customers on medications /OTC lines.
- Organised approach with excellent communication/time management skills.
Salary & Benefits:
An exceptional salary package based on accreditations, experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful Candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200037171