- Fully furnished accommodation.
- Attractive salary.
- Strong team culture.
Client & Location Information:
This Pharmacy group is located in the Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula area of South Australia. This small city is famous for their captivating cuttlefish and dolphins, unearth natural wonders, experiences and beautiful landscapes.
Full-time Pharmacist to join this supportive Pharmacy group (3 Pharmacies). You would be providing complete healthcare solutions to local patients to this small city community. This role will allow you to have the opportunity to work independently as well as contribute to a team of Pharmacists.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- At least one years' experience as a community Pharmacist.
- Vaccination accreditation and experience with Opioid Substitution is preferred.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
Salary & Benefits:
Attractive salary - Negotiable. Fully furnished accommodation provided including utility costs plus relocation assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200037268