- From $47/hour PPT Pharmacist Central Coast.
- Welcoming and well-organised team culture.
- 38hrs/week flexible days, close to lakes.
Client & Location Information:
Pharmacists at all levels of experience are welcome to apply to join this high energy fun team in a Central Coast pharmacy. As part of a well organised large Pharmacy team where all staff members are welcoming and easy to communicate with, you will be involved in a variety of services including dispensing, counselling and overseeing the Dispensary Technicians, as part of a large team of 16+ dedicated people.
We are looking for a reliable organised Pharmacist who has good community experience and a broad knowledge of professional services and strives to deliver a high level of customcare and professional customers counselling. This is a permanent position 38 hours pe week with the potential of the occassional weekend as a relief Pharmacist. Key responsibilities include:
- Dispensing accurately and efficiently.
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optimal health outcomes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local allied health care professionals.
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the community.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Organised and reliable with strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Ability to address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism.
Salary & Benefits:
Very competitive salary plus super with an incentive program paid quarterly is being offered to the successful Candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting Ref: 200040718 or if you are registered with us email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au or contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829.