- Full-time of part-time hours available.
- Professional Development Program.
- Travel and Relocation Assistance.
Client & Location Information:
Community Pharmacy based in the heart of a beautiful town North of Hobart is seeking a new team member to join their team! With years of experience in serving their community, this pharmacy has built a reputation and loyal customer base.
As the pharmacy is located in the scenic part of Tasmania it is home to beautiful natural scenery and wildlife.
As pharmacist you will be in charge of providing both general and specialised Pharmacy services to the wider community, including a heavy focus on aged care and group home facilities.
You will also be carrying out duties such as vaccination services, ophthalmic practices, day surgeries and IVF providers.
Full-time hours preferred however part-time hours are available with rotational Saturdays and on-call shifts (paid accordingly)
Using Fred software with a large script trade, plenty of support in the dispensary.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Vaccination credited.
- Desire to grow.
- Ability to work with others.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Pay Package included:
- Base pay of $40 - $45 per hour (negotiable).
- Professional Development Programs.
- Employee Assistance Travel and relocation assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200041132