- Pharmacist Port Stephens from $50/hr.
- Flexible full roster, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Free parking spot included short walk to beach.
Client & Location Information:
This coastal beach town pharmacy is located less than an hour's drive from Newcastle is looking for an experienced full time Pharmacist professional. Ideally you are a patient centred Pharmacist who is a high energy and switched-on, who thrives in a fast paced environment. Your positive personality allows you to confidentially engage with patients and customers alike to deliver a high level of healthcare.
On a flexible full time roster across Tuesday to Saturday, you will be supported by great Dispensary team and a fabulous FOS team who think on their feet and really enjoy community pharmacy. With your broad clinical knowledge and ability to differential diagnosis plus recommend OTC products to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 1 or 2 years community retail experience preferred.
- Vaccination Accreditation.
- Confidence to relate to people from all walks of life and build patient relationships.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer that is retention focused.
How To Apply Please:
Call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200040655 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.