- Motivated Pharmacist-Blenheim.
- Join a dynamic growing team who simply love what they do.
- Salary from $40/hr + rental support.
Client & Location information:
Some the finest wines have been grown in the magic part of the south island. The region supports many industries including wine making, fisheries and crops given the many days of sunshine and the protective mountains. Situated at the very north eastern edge of the south island Blenheim offers affordable housing and an excellent location for families. A pharmacy close to the city centre is looking for a high energy Pharmacist to join their fun team. This unique opportunity would suit enthusiastic Pharmacists at all levels.
Ideally you will be vaccination accreditation however there is training available. Some flexibility around roster as this pharmacy is open seven days a week from 8am to 9 pm so there maybe some late nights and weekend day shifts. A broad knowledge across a variety of Pharmacy Services of ECP, TMP, Immunisation and Sildenafil prescribing would be highly regarded.
- Enthusiastic Pharmacists at all levels of experience with a good clinical knowledge.
- Attenion to detail, good communication skills and an organised reliable Pharmacist.
- Relevant NZ pharmacy registration is essential for this role is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional hourly rate is being offered plus negotiable extras together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who is moving the benchmarks of healthcare.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036988 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au