- Second Pharmacist beachside nth coast of NSW.
- Vaccination accreditation.
- Join a positive team culture.
Client & Location Information:
It is not everyday a role like this becomes vacant; your chance to join a fun professional team in a magic location like this one is indeed rare. This diverse pharmacy group is looking for an experienced Pharmacist for their site on the beautiful far north coast of NSW.
Working on a part time or full time rotational roster 30 up to 38 hours a week, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a medium script trade in this vibrant environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers. In this role you will be:
- Display solid experience and skills of an experience Pharmacist.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Flexible rotational roster with alternate weekends off.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that is setting a new benchmark in community pharmacy.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200037485 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.