- From $50/hour + accommodation allowance 2nd Pharmacist.
- Reliable organised Pharmacist to join a positive team culture.
- 2 flights home per year.
Client & Location Information:
Experience a real country lifestyle in this wonderful part of the Central West NSW, home to the infamous Dish when you join this exciting pharmacy group who are setting the benchmark in community healthcare. This well establish pharmacy is looking for an experienced 2nd Pharmacist but would welcome applications from those with only 12 months experience.
Working on a full time roster with two weekends off each month, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist dispensary duties working with the Pharmacist in Charge. Forward dispense experience would be good but is not essential if you have a sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's). Your passion to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers will be your key to success as you use your acquired knowledge and skills.
In this role you will be:
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Flexibility to work a roster with alternative weekends off.
- Clear communication and positive outgoing personality.
Salary & Benefits:
Very competitive hourly rate plus superannuation will be offered to the successful applicant together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on setting new benchmarks and maintaining a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200038627 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.