- Broaden you skills in this fast paced environment.
- Unique roster Sunday to Thursday.
- Competative salary plus relocation.
Client & Location Information:
If music is your thing or little boot scooting gets your heart racing then you should not go past this opportunity in the largest, friendly central NSW city. You will be invited to join a high energy fun team where you will broaden your knowledge while being supported by experienced leadership. This is a full time position for a Pharmacist who can demonstrate a passion for delivering high quality healthcare.
Working Sunday to Thursday on a roster of 38 + hours a week permanent full time, as part of a professional fun team of 20. Excellent to develop broaden your skills and take your career to the next level. It is important to you to deliver quality healthcare which is possibly why you became a Pharmacist in the first place.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
- Excellent clear communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus relocation assistance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a pharmacy that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035543 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au