- $50/hr + relocation + furnished accommodation.
- Make the break away from the stress of citylife.
- Career progression guaranteed.
Client & Location Information:
If a change of scenery out of the hustle and pollution of downtown Canberra city is music to your ears then this may just be what you have been looking for. This pharmacy is looking for a reliable switched-on Pharmacist with 1 - 4 years' experience to work a full time roster 5 days/week. You will work within a professional experienced team in a medium paced dispensary where strong forward pharmacy dispensing is essential.
The roster is 38 hours/week must include alternative weekend work plus three or four week days. You will have a can do attitude, a good work ethic and be confident in your knowledge of community. Some experience using Fred dispense to handle a medium script trade would be an advantage. You will supported by experienced Technicians as you utilise your skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Rotational roster working only two weekends + a rostered Sunday in the month.
- Broad PPI's knowledge.
- Passion for forward dispensing.
- Ability to build rapport with customers of all ages.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable package with accommodation and relocation is being offered depending on your experience plus relocation allowance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200036193 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au