- Vaccination Accredited Pharmacist from $52/hour.
- Join a dynamic fun team culture.
- 3 to 4 days/week,inner Newcastle suburb.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy in the heart of Newcastle just a short drive to the beaches and the uni is looking for a new Pharmacist for their team. The position is permanent part time three or four days a week within a supportive environment that enables their staff to deliver a high level of customer care and wonderful health outcomes for their patients and customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a fun environment. You will be responsible for the usual dispensary duties, general over the counter processes and vaccinating.
- Vaccination accreditation essential.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Broad knowledge of community pharmacy, 7CPA.
- Strong retail skills and exceptional knowledge of professional services.
- Reliable organised Pharmacist with clear communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Extremely competative hourly rate depending on experience and accreditaitons you can bring to the role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200039891.