* Assistant Director - Community and Aged Care Sectors.
* $145-$150K salary.
* Confidential applications or initial enquiries.
Client & Location Information:
This facility in central Brisbane has been described as stunning with extremely friendly and helpful staff. Does this sound appealing?
Would you like to make a career move that would have you being instrumental in the provision of excellence in the service area of the community and aged care sectors of this private health service precinct?
This Assistant Director - Community and Aged Care Pharmacy Services role will have you applying your advanced clinical and managerial skills to contribute to the strategic direction of this highly successful health destination.
You will be responsible for the leadership, management, financial performance, operational management, advocacy and the continued improvement of the quality of the service delivery.
Monday to Friday 38hrs/wk.
Full Role Description is available for further information.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Previous exposure to retail and aged care pharmacy operations.
* Proven ability to lead individuals and teams effectively.
* Excellent IT and organisational skills.
* Relevant Post-Graduate qualifications highly regarded.
Salary & Benefits:>How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref # 200037411