- Combined Group Operations and Pharmacist role.
- Diversity as you oversee a number of sites.
- $110K plus salary based on the Sunshine Coast.
Client & Location Information:
The beautiful Sunshine Coast is the base for this combined COO Pharmacist role for community pharmacies based in SE Qld and Northern NSW.
This is a COO/Pharmacist role that will have you working 50% of your time as PIC relieving Pharmacists at various sites for this group as they go on annual leave.
The other 50% of the time you will be working with the managers in each of these sites - nurturing, mentoring and ensuring that they are achieving Medschecks, Walk the Store and any number of other service areas you may see that the business could benefit from implementing.
You will be involved with P&L's and Balance Sheets and you will be working closely with the very approachable CEO of this group.
The majority of your weeks will be 40hrs/wk with some time off in lieu for any time over.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Natural ability towards business management.
* Motivated and passionate about pharmacy.
* Efficient and effective dispensary skills.
* Experienced in provision of professional pharmacy services.
* Ability to read financial reports desirable, but training can also be provided.
Important to note - for this role to be right for you, you would need to have total flexibility to be away from your home base for blocks of time.
Salary & Benefits:
$110-$115K plus super plus vehicle provided for personal and business use including maintenance and fuel.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200035723