- Saturday 15th January shift.
- Inner suburb of Canberra.
- Fred essential.
Client & Location Information: Community pharmacy located in the inner suburb of Canberra.
Job Specification: Sole Pharmacist using Minfos dispense for a busy script trade. Your main duties will include operating the dispensary, checking scripts, counselling and methadone supply - only if you have methadone exp. Some websters might require checking. If you have vaccination exp you may do some of these.
Dates & Hours: Saturday 15th January 9am to 4pm no break.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience with Fred dispense is essential.
* Experience with Methadone preferred but not essential.
*Vaccination exp preferred but not essential.
* Confident working in a busy dispensary.
Salary & Benefits: $55hr+Super. Travel if from Sydney, Wollongong, Goulburn or similar.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Sheryll@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job ref 2000378274.