- North/South Island Locums Welcome.
- March 2024 onwards. Extra Locums still required.
- Pick your dates 1 week, 1 month or longer.
Client & Location Information Invercargill is favourably placed on the Southern Scenic Route and is the gateway to some of New Zealand's most beautiful scenery and destinations. Invercargill is a mere 10 minute drive to Oreti Beach, and less than 30 minutes to the port town of Bluff. With a combination of cultural attractions, a rejuvenated city life and outstanding nature reserves and parks, Invercargill is a great place to visit.
Friday 8th March and Saturday 9th March.
Wednesday 27th March Monday -1st April (note pharmacy is closed 29th March and 31st March for easter).
Monday 29 April - Friday 3 May.
Monday 13 May - Friday 17 May.
24th May onwards all dates weekdays and weekends.
Hours: Standard hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 8pm, Saturday/Sunday 9am to 6pm.
Depending on Pharmacists in store these hours can be slightly negotiable.
Job Specification: General Dispensing & counselling. You will be working within a team of 1- other pharmacists with the support of 1-2 dispensary technicians. Busy script trade using Toniq. Some methadone dispensing and local Medico Packs. During this time you may also be working alongside other locums from our Agency.
* Registration with the New Zealand Pharmacy Council.
* Must provide a negative Covid test a few days prior to starting the locum role.
* Current PDA Insurance.
* You must enjoy counselling as this is an open plan pharmacy.
* Being ECP trained would be an advantage.
* Locum must be willing to work as a contractor and invoice for wages.
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable on experience of locum $60-$75hr flat rate for all shifts.
Accommodation and travel expenses.
(Self contained apartment/motel within 2klms of pharmacy (Flights or mileage).
Mileage is $0.95cper klm) Will take locums from North and South Island.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll Dobson directly for a confidential discussion on 0800 88 6973 or reply to this email quoting job reference No. 44862