- Accommodation 3 bedroom home
- Rural area - family friendly
- Locums from QLD or NSW Welcome
Client & Location Information:
Retail pharmacy located in a small community town of approximately 6000, in the Northern Tablelands of NSW, approximately 580kms from Sydney and 370kms from Brisbane. This area is known for its rural art trails, fossicking for sapphires, fishing, and bushwalking.
As the sole pharmacist, you will be using Fred dispense in a low - medium script trade. You will be working alongside a fabulous team of 1 excellent Dispensary technician, 3 Front shop assistants, 1 WP tech, a retail manager, and an office manager. Webster checking and no methadone dispensing.
Private parking is available and public transport nearby.
Dates: Sunday 19th September to Saturday 30th October 2021 (Happy to split roster between more than one locum)
- Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
- Experience with Fred dispense.
- Name badge & if available a plaque/sign with your name display as PIC.
- If a QLD Locum proof of one COVID Jab as required under Govt requirements to cross into NSW Border and return into QLD as an essential worker.
Salary Benefits: Mon-Sun $60/hr + super, Public Holiday $86/hr+Super
Travel: Including flights if required (or Mileage) and self-contained accommodation 3 bedroom house.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Sheryll@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job ref 200036529 advising what dates you can work.