- Hospital - Clinical Pharmacist.
- Outback NSW near border with SA.
Client & Location Information: Hospital located in mining city in the far west of outback NSW. Nar the border with South Australia.
Dates: Monday 27th January until Friday 8th April 2022.
Hours: Mon-Friday roster 38hrs per week. 08:00 am - 4:10 pm. (1/2hr break).
Job Specification: Locum Clinical Pharmacist required for clinical ward duties, dispensing, checking, and counselling patients. Using I-Pharmacy computer system and Emds and tech support.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience with IPharmacy dispense & Emds essential.
* Clinical knowledge essential.
Salary & Benefits: $75/hr + super, plus accommodation and flights/travel expenses.
How to Apply:Please apply online, or if you are registered with Ravens Recruitment call Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800429829 or email Sheryll@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job reference 200038259.