Client & Location Information:
Private hospital located 10 minutes from Perth CBD.
Dates: & Hours:
A Locum clinical pharmacist is required from Thursday 18th to Monday 29th March Work hours: 8:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to Friday (Flexible with hours/day if the locum is not wanting to do the full 5 days. For example can do 3 or 4 days per week, but Mon - Friday 5 days per week is preferred).
As the locum clinical pharmacist, your job requirements will involve:
- The provision of clinical pharmacy - Medication reconciliation and medication review for the acute medical ward (21 beds), counseling, preparing discharge medication lists for medical inpatients, managing stock/imprest.
- Contribution to effective patient flow within the organisation.
- Liaising with prescribers e.g doctors. * There is no onsite pharmacy - no dispensing required.
Locums will need to provide:
- Confirmation of work status such as citizenship/permanent residency/work-visa
- Evidence of current Police Check (no less than 12 months old)
- Immunisation clearance.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australia Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Previous hospital experienced or private hospital experience preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
$55/hr+ super Monday to Friday.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Eryn directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Job ref: 200035994
Free parking available at the hospital.