- Internship central Gosford location.
- Patient centred team who deliver high level healthcare.
- Coastal town one hour north of Sydney.
Client & Location Information:
Stylish Central Coast suburb pharmacy is looking for an Intern Pharmacist to join their team, on a full time roster of up to 40+hr/week. The general day to day duties of a Pharmacist under supervision including dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services.
This roster allows you to work with the three Pharmacists who cover the hours the pharmacy is open each week.
You will have a can do-attitude, a good work ethic and be confident to approach people from all backgrounds. Some experience using Z dispense to handle a medium script trade would be an advantage. You will be supported by a Technician/Pharmacy Assistants, as you utilise your skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Provisional registration as an Intern Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Understanding across PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
The opportunity to join a professional pharmacy team on a competitive package is being offered.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200039970 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au