- Overseas Pharmacist requiring Supervised Practice.
- Central north island pharmacies.
- Salary from $27/hr above award rate.
Client & Location information:
One of New Zealand's fastest growing cities Hamilton is the fun capital known for its great nightlife and work/life balance its residents enjoy. After a huge growth quarter this well established pharmacy just few minutes from the city centre is looking for new team members. If you have provisonal registration, Pharmacy Council of NZ documentation and work rights approved for NZ are welcome to apply.
This Client is able to offer a positive environment for you to gain general registration as an Accredited Sponsor. If you thrive in a fast paced environments and enjoy delivering high level of health care you would do well in this role. You will be joining and dynamic fun team who are delivering pharmacy services to their local community. There will be continual training available in some areas.
- Shifts are spread over Monday to Friday with one weekend day shift on the roster.
- A flexible approach to full time roster.
- Work under supervision.
- Enthusiastic Intern Pharmacists.
- Reliable organised person with an outgoing personality.
- Relevant NZ Pharmacy Council paperwork in place + NZ work rights.
Salary & Benefits:
New Zealand award rates are being offered plus the opportunity to build your career with an employer who really going places and expanding.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200038943 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au