- Pharmacy Internship Gosford NSW.
- Work as part of a professional team.
- Close to beaches Central Coast.
Client & Location Information:
Stylish Central Coast suburb pharmacy is looking for an Intern Pharmacist to join their team, on a full time roster of up to 40+hr/week. The general day to day duties of a Pharmacist under supervision including dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services.
The rotational roster will worked by three Pharmacist to cover the business hours of the pharmacy each week. You will have a can do attitude, a good work ethic and be confident to approach people from all backgrounds. Some experience using Z dispense to handle a medium script trade would be an advantage. You will be supported a Technician/Pharmacy Assistants, as you utilise your skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Registration as an Intern Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Ability to work late night shifts when required.
- Understanding across PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
The opportunity to join a professional pharmacy team on a competitive package is being offered.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200039973 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au