- Internship opportunity on the beautiful Central Coast.
- Award salary package on offer.
- Small friendly community Pharmacy.
Client & Location Information
Crystal clear surf beaches, friendly community and less than an hours north of Sydney plus your opportunity to undertaking the most important year of your Pharmacist career as an Intern in a full time position that is available as soon as you have your Provisional AHPRA registration.
An Intern Pharmacist role will suit someone with a passion to provide high level healthcare and build relationships with their patients and customers from all backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently under supervision.
- Use FRED Dispense and POS System;
- Deliver clear exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optimal health outcomes;
- Provide professional services.
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community.
- Registration as an Intern Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Organised, reliable professional with strong work ethic.
- Provide quality care and Forward Dispenser services.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism.
Salary & Benefits
A competitive salary in line with the award depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200035946, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com