- Qualified Compounding Technician $35/hour.
- Positive outgoing personality, focused Tech strong attention to detail.
- Leafy Canberra suburb.
An experienced qualified Compounding Technician to commence immediately who is able to hit the ground running within a high energy team and can provide a very high level of healthcare to our loyal customers. Canberra the city of change and gateway to so many activities from snowfields to our most amazing wildlife sanctuary.
Great 38 to 40 hour roster permanent full time. Ideally you have worked in a similar position for the past year or two and will be confident working with Medisca software, have a can do attitude, positive work ethic and you thrive as part of the team. Some experience using Fred would be helpful as this is a fast paced dispensary but you will have the support the other Technicians.
- Fully qualified Compounding Technician.
- Trained with Medisca software.
- Ability to work with accuracy on calculations.
- Advise on dispensary and OTC products and S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Great hourly rate is on offer plus superannuation plus all entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200036302